A lot of people ask me: 'Isn't hemp illegal?' or 'Wouldn't I get stoned if eating hemp seeds, chocolate or hemp seed oil'?
Let me try and explain the difference between hemp and marijuana.
- Hemp and marijuana are members of the same plant family, called cannabis sativa. Both plants contain cannabinoids such as CBD and THC. (THC is the stuff that get's you stoned) But that's where the similarity ends!
- The hemp plant contains far more CBD than THC, in fact, hemp only contains 0.2%THC, an amount which makes it impossible to get a high from.
- Hemp is mainly grown for it's fibres and seeds to produce hemp seed oil, paper, fabric, etc.
- Marijuana, on the other hand, is grown to produce loads of THC and is therefor illegal.
- All our products at 'The Weed Solution' are 100% legal and contain a maximum of 0.2% THC!
So, in a nutshell, you won't get a buzz from our CBD or food products!